Tubelite architectural aluminum entrances, storefronts, mid-rise curtainwalls, and operable windows are designed and tested for commercial construction in the U.S. Entrance doors for retail, educational and institutional applications have a variety of standard sizes and hardware options for glass thicknesses up to 1”. Storefronts for first-floor installation of ¼” or 1″ insulated glass, also offer a variety of thermally improved systems. Pressure-bar type curtainwall systems for up to six stories, and project-out vent and casement windows allow a single source for most projects. Anodized finish colors are Clear, or earth tones ranging from Champagne to Black, and 15 standard painted colors are offered in 70% Kynar® composition for up to 10-year standard guarantee.
We will meet or exceed the needs of our contract glazing clients who focus on our targeted project market by consistently providing high-quality pre-engineered storefront, entrance and curtainwall systems on-time, complete and undamaged.
- Integrity. We conduct all business with the highest ethical practices
- Customer-Focused. We are customer-focused and seek to create value for our customers
- Employee Involvement and Ownership. We encourage employee ownership and involvement by teaching, training and instructing job and technical skills as deep in the company as possible
- One Team. We are all part of one team with an overall company focus, and we do what is best for the greater good of the organization
- Accountability. We give responsibility, authority, tools and resources to our employees, and then demand performance
- Respect for the Individual. We respect each individual by giving fair and consistent treatment to all persons regardless of background, experience, education, race, religion, gender, national origin, capability, sexual orientation and age
- Safe Work Environment. We strive to create a safe work environment by encouraging employees to be proactive versus reactive on all safety issues