The composition of this eco-efficient billet has been specially formulated to an industry-leading average of 70% reclaimed aluminum incorporating a post-consumer content minimum of 15%. Content details are tracked by job and can be provided upon request at time of purchase.
- Recycled Content Averaging 70%
- Post Consumer Content Averaging 15%
- Contributes Toward LEED MR4.1 & 4.2 Recycled Content
Environmentally-Friendly Anodized Finishes
Tubelite also made changes to our etch chemistry, in the anodize process, from traditional caustic etch to a more environmentally-friendly acid etch process with a “frostier” matte finish.
- Low gloss level reduces glare in bright sunlight
- 75-80% less waste than the traditional caustic-etch process
- Uses a matte finish with less reflectance for a soft look, with more visual appeal
- Reduction of energy used in the acid etch process
Sustainability at Tubelite
Tubelite is committed toward integrating both economic and environmental aspects into our business strategies. We are proud to provide products and services that represent exceptional energy efficient solutions now without compromising the environmental impact on future generations. Tubelite selectively partners with vendors that share this same passion and collaboratively seeks ways toward improving our overall carbon footprint.
Our dedication to sustainability is not only apparent within our strategic planning processes but in the values we live each day. We support individual employee and team efforts related to the environment and community relations. Tubelite actively participates in environmentally focused associations such as USGBC and AIA.
We continually search for opportunities that maximize LEED credits for our clients.
Get the Point!
These Tubelite products can help with the following LEED points:
• EA 1 – Optimize Energy Performance
• MR 4.1 & 4.2 Recycled Content
• EQ 6.2 Thermal Comfort
• EQ 8.1 & 8.2 Daylight & Views
• Greenhouse Gases
• Solid Waste
• Water Use
To become the leader in providing our clients with the optimal overall package. Superior energy efficient and labor-saving products; environmentally mindful material and finishes; premier service and competitive pricing.