Standard swing doors and frames provide a complete system and come in 7 anodized and 20 standard painted finishes. Gaskets for glass thicknesses from 1⁄4” to 1⁄2” are available in Black or Grey as desired. There is also an option for use of recycled aluminum on the storefront members [excludes doors and door frames].
System Features & Expected Performance
- Easy Installation – perimeter trim is pre-applied to one side of the frame to position the system in the opening.
- Specialized adapters allow frames to be installed before or after drywalling.
- Uses standard swing doors and hardware.
- Door frames have standard packages without thresholds.
- Gaskets are available in Black or Grey colors.
- Extruded parts are stocked in Dark Bronze or Clear anodized finishes.
- Glass thickness = 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, and 1/2”.
- Recycled aluminum extrusion option.
- Estimated OITC = Coming Soon
|INT45 Series Technical Data|
|Technical Data Index||Click to go to the index|
|Material Safety Data Sheets||ZIP File|
|CAD File (DWG):||DWG File | PDF File|
|Installation Instructions:||PDF File|
|Test Reports:||STC-OITC E4500 and INT45|