INT45 Interior Flush Glaze Framing allows easy incorporation of standard aluminum storefront with metal stud and drywall systems commonly used in commercial office and retail space. Multiple adapters are available in configurations for installing the aluminum frames either before or after the drywall, completely covering the end of the stud wall. Installation is simple and fast with perimeter trim members that are pre applied on one side of the frame opening.
Standard swing doors and frames provide a complete system and come in 7 anodized and 20 standard painted finishes. Gaskets for glass thicknesses from 1⁄4” to 1⁄2” are available in Black or Grey as desired. There is also an option for use of recycled aluminum on the storefront members [excludes doors and door frames].
System Features & Expected Performance
- Easy Installation – perimeter trim is pre-applied to one side of the frame to position the system in the opening.
- Specialized adapters allow frames to be installed before or after drywalling.
- Uses standard swing doors and hardware.
- Door frames have standard packages without thresholds.
- Gaskets are available in Black or Grey colors.
- Extruded parts are stocked in Dark Bronze or Clear anodized finishes.
- Glass thickness = 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, and 1/2”.
- Recycled aluminum extrusion option.
- Estimated OITC = Coming Soon