Register to attend Tubelite Inc.’s free, digital learning seminar, “Storefront or Curtainwall: Seeing Through the Difference,” presented live on July 16, 3-4 p.m. CDT.
This introductory-level course is recognized by the American Institute of Architects’ Continuing Education Services (AIA/CES). Participants who complete the one-hour session will earn 1.0 Learning Unit (1 HSW LU) toward their AIA health, safety and welfare professional development credits.
Architectural specification manager, Doug Dietrich, will guide participants through storefront and curtainwall systems selection criteria for commercial applications as they relate to:
- Occupant safety
- Environmental factors
- Performance attributes and limitations
- Proper installation for indoor environmental quality, human health and safety.
In addition, the coursework examines storefront and curtainwall advancements in energy-saving thermal performance.
This AIA/CES course is presented as part of an Architectural Design Solution educational series offered by Tubelite’s parent company, Apogee Enterprises, Inc. Registration for the July 16 session includes another 1 LU course, “Architectural Coatings: Weathering Performance and Application” by Linetec.
Upcoming AIA/CES courses in Apogee’s series include:
- Aug. 13, 2-3 p.m., “Accessible Windows and Doors” by EFCO
- Aug. 13, 3-4 p.m., “Historically Accurate Windows: Respectful Restoration” by Apogee Renovation
- Sept. 17, 2-3 p.m., “Commercial Glass School” by Viracon
- Sept. 17, 3-4 p.m., “Window Wall or Curtainwall: Selecting the Right System” by Wausau Window and Wall Systems
All courses are one hour (1 LU) and listed in Central Daylight Time. Each is offered at no cost to participants, and requires advance registration. Registered attendees will be emailed a private link to join the WebEx.