• Minimize solar heat gain through efficient shade factor design
• Reduce cooling costs and energy use
• Credits available for LEED projects
• Patent-pending detachable mounting bracket designed to allow reglazing
• Variety of blade and outrigger styles available
• Finishes to match or contrast with curtainwall framing
• Distinctive architectural design
Tubular – 2 3/4” round blade: This is our strongest design with greatest resistance to windload. It has a curved outrigger with a 3 3/4” tubular fascia and is able to span up to 142” at 65psf.
MAXBLOCK Sunshades are designed for use with Tubelite 200 Series or 400 Series Curtainwalls.
A unique, easy to install outrigger bracket fastens at the pressure plate area and allows removal of individual sections of sun shade for reglazing applications.
LEED Program points are available for reducing building energy costs for cooling while supplementing interior lighting (Energy & Atmosphere Credit 1, 1-10 Points).
Estimate the Solar Heat Gain Coefficient on the glass by geography using our convenient tables. See Tubelite’s technical data in the full product information binder.
Maxblock Outriggers & Spans
- 20” outrigger has 3 blades
- 25” outrigger has 4 blades
- 30” outrigger has 5 blades
- 35” outrigger has 6 blades
Connect to Tubelite’s 200 Series or 400 Series Curtainwall with a unique bracket that doubles as a pressure plate, and allows removal of individual sections without affecting the wall system.
Outriggers are painted finish only and match anodized or painted blades.
*Sun shade blade design and performance may limit outrigger spans.
|Maxblock: Tubular Technical Data|
|Technical Data Index:||Click here to go to the index|
|Material Safety Data Sheets:||ZIP File|
|CAD File (DWG):||ZIP File|
|BIM Models:||Zip File|
|Installation Instructions:||PDF File|