ForceFront Storm E44000 Series Storefront is a 2-1/2″ x 5″ flush-glazed storefront system for use on single-span applications in impact resistant building code areas. This impact resistant screw-spline framing is designed to be glazed with 9/16″ laminated glass positioned in the center of the frame. The E44000 meets the requirements of HVHZ Wind Zone 4 – large missile impact [ASTM E1886-05/1996-09 TAS 201]
Forcefront Medium Stile Entrance Doors complement the E44000 storefront system providing a complete impact-resistant system that’s easy to fabricate and install. Medium and wide stile ForceFront Storm doors meet the requirements of Wind Zone 3 – large missile impact [ASTM E1886- 05/1996-09] and passed the forced entry test [AAMA 1304-02]
The E44000 is available with Tubelite’s high recycled aluminum content, and both the storefront and doors with the environmentally friendly anodizing and painting.
ForceFront Storm E44000 Storefront Testing
E44000 ForceFront Impact-Resistant Framing
- Static [ASTM E 331] and Dynamic [AAMA 501.1] Water @ 10.5 PSF.
- Air Infiltration [ASTM E 283] 0.03CFM/Ft.2 @ +6.24 PSF
- Design Pressure
- At +50/-50 PSF with standard int. vertical
- At +70/-70 PSF with heavy interior vertical and steel reinforcing at the door jamb only
- Large Missile Impact Test – [ASTM E1886-05/1996-09 TAS 201]
ForceFront Medium Stile Entrance Doors
- Designed for compliance with HVHZ Wind Zone 2, – Large Missile Impact, [ASTM E1886-05/E1996-09 TAS 201]
- 50PSF +/- cyclic loading for 3′0″ x 7′0″ single doors thru 6′0″ x 7′0″ pairs
- Forced Entry Test [AAMA 1304-02]
- Large Missile Impact Test – [ASTM E1886-05/1996-09]